Our SMP Interactive online training program provides you with a comprehensive educational tool for success in the Scalp micropigmentation industry. Our 50-175 hour course is available for with the support of one of our educators, making this fully interactive program. Each unit will ask you to provide information and work back to the educator so they are able to best assist you in your training. Each unit does conclude with a quiz that you will need to pass. This program is done at your own pace as you will not have to adhere to a schedule.
It is highly suggested that you complete and pass Level I & Level II prior to attending 4-day class.
What you will learn from our online training:
- Customer acquisition
- The consultation process
- Managing expectations of the client
- The concept of scalp micropigmentation
- Blood Borne Pathogen Certification
- Safety and sanitation processes
- Introduction of the Machine
- Introduction to pre-care and aftercare
- Structure of skin and wound healing
- Skin tones and color mixing
- Fitzpatrick, Norwood and Ludwig Charts
- Symmetry and touchups
- Depth techniques
- Building and matching density
- Conservative, natural and hard hairlines
- Scar & Alopecia coverage
- Female Density
- Pain Management
- Laser correction
- SMP Terminology
- Diseases and disorders
There are 7 practice quizzes and 2 research assignments that are required to pass this course for Level II Certification with a 75% or higher and to continue on to the 2-day training program.
The certification exam is 125 multiple choice questions. This exam must be passed with a 75% or higher to receive Level I Certification.
*Certification exam is an additional $25 fee as it is proctored by a third party
What you will learn while in the classroom:
- Hands on education with model
- More to be announced